Simple works fine

no strings attached;

8/07/2009

noone but me from URL @ 5:49 PM

We're spiralling down,
Happy Birthday Nicole! (3/8)
I couldn't find any pictures of us so here goes the dedication! You little sadistic girl haha, not much of you has changed at all from back in 06-07 except that you've grown uglierrrrr! mwahahaha. Haha, kidding! Hello nicoleng the annoying! I love you veryvery much although you like to whack me and bully me and do all sorts of things to me. I'm just extremely glad that we managed to keep to our pact of 'togethergether', so thank you very much for having been there for me these past 1.5 years at vj. Vj would have sucked like a gazillion times if not for you and the rest, and yr constant sadistic smiles and punches and incessant whinings :> Hehhh, happy birthday nicole the beeootifoool! I loveeee youuuu.

Happy Birthday Muu! (3/8)

















Hello my darling mynahhh! :) It's so difficult to meet up and talk to you now but whenever we do, it feels like nothing's lost between us and i loveeeee youuuuu for that. And although you're quite far away and although we don't talk as much as we used to, i just want you to know that you are an extremely lovely and special girl to me and i will neverever let you go! (bluekzz to firdaus! HAHA) Haha, keep growing prettier & fatter too please! I love you my mynah!

Happy Birthday Nurin! :D :D (5/8)
























You look like sucha cute litttle cookie monster-angel here hahahah. OMG YOU SHOULD BE HONOURED! Im actually posting a glam picture of you and saying nice stuffs okay! Haha. Anw happy eighteenth my darling poohbearr! If i were to thank you for everyth you've done for me there'd be no start nor end so with you i guess i'll just say thanks for the past 6 years and thanks because i know that we're gna be friends for much longer :) You are annoying, perverted and just annoying but i love you exactly the way you are and wouldn't change a single hair on yr head. (uhm, i wouldn't have said that in those sec 2 lulu years HAHA) You know you've got a friend in me like i know i've got a friend in you. I love you nurin amalia bte abdul majiddddd! I hope you enjoyed yr little bday celeb and present! :> :>






















































Happy Birthday Varruna! (5/8)











































--
First week of august, and four birthdays already yozz. Not even including my aunty and cousin hoho. So manymany more and while the funds in my atm are just going down down down, my excitement is going up up up! :> Such joyous occasions, I thank God.
Anyhoo, check it outtt!
I met patricia on weds after like almost a whole year i think! Gosh.






















I agree with her in saying that some things never change, even while changing. Awesome dinner but meeting her was really the best thing of the night. We talked quite a lot about quite a lot of things and it felt perfectly comfortable. 6 years and counting. If we can not meet for a year and still feel the way we did on wednesday, i think we can do anything together patricia! :) December next k! haha.

Anyway thursday was a bitchass day at school. Bitch. Ass. I tell you. Thank you to the yous who cared and check out my sweeeet classmates :) Rachel who gave me a pretty little note with this on the back! HAHA. Look at me! A cute little cupcake with a rifle! & her with her ugly fishmouth face.

















And my darling honey peiting who gave me such a prettypretty note/letter/motivational statement plus sweeeeets. Look at how much effort she put into it! I think she is truly the nicest and sweetest girl i've ever met. We had some weird telepathy cos we both gave each other stuffs, but i think we just get each other that way. I wish we were friends from much earlier instead of just now. Ah well, sucha sweet sweet girl.






























Which leads me to say that i am truly blessed for most of the people around me. I think i should start being waaaaay nicer to everyone who mean just that bit more to me. It's really nice when people are nice to you and i think it's really nice to be nice to people too. Look at meee, i'm turning into a big fat purple dinosaurrrr! No but really. I love all of you, you know? Very much. & I hate it when people take others for granted. Hate. It. Pisses the hell out of me and i start going GRRRRRRR and then i get a sore-throat, grrrrr.

Anw, national day at school today with the classmates and sus and hasina was fun! :D Haha, played taboo pictionary and charades and had a hellll lotta laughs :D

Welllll anyway, i'm most probably going to malaysia tmr, back on monday morningggg. I'd really rather the swine flu than go but haiiiii. The only way i can not go is if the fever i have now starts shooooting upup and away :/ 37.5 now but it's gg downdowndown sigh. Roopi there's hope yet but please dont be angry with me ):

‘Cause sometimes you feel tired,
feel weak, and when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up.
But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength
and just pull that shit out of you and get that motivation to not give up
and not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse.

I'm on my way to a strike out, for my sake please let me.

the best you can do is to fake it,
sometimes you cant make it, on your own.

template by seven ten design